SumoFlo® Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
The SumoFlo® CPFM-8100-series Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Meter from Malema Sensors® is specially designed for measuring liquids in bio-pharmaceutical and other applications that require USP Class VI, USP 661, and USP 788, Gamma-sterilizable materials. SumoFlo® meters provide Mass Flow Rate, Total Mass, and Temperature with accuracy ±1% of reading.
The SumoFlo® CPFM-8100-series Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Meter from Malema Sensors® is a family of advanced flow meters based on the Coriolis principle fabricated exclusively from USP Class VI-certified PEEK (Polyether ether ketone) polymeric material. SumoFlo® flow meters are comprised of two assemblies: one containing the single-use sensor, the other containing the supporting electronics. SumoFlo® sensors are specially designed for measuring liquids in high-purity bio-pharmaceutical and other applications that require all plastic-wetted surfaces and provide a Mass Flow Rate, Total Mass and Temperature, with accuracy ±1% of reading.
The SumoFlo® series sensor is the world's only gamma-sterilizable Coriolis mass flow meter, and is available in a disposable, drop-in form factor for single-use applications. The fluid contacting surfaces are made of unreinforced PEEK that meet USP Class VI, USP 661, and USP 788 standards.
- Fluid measurement performance is independent of fluid properties; eliminating the need to calibrate on different fluids
- Accuracy is unaffected by flow regime (e.g., laminar or turbulent flow) or variations in flow velocity profile
- Multiple sensor sizes from 1/8" to 1"; available with barb or tri-clamp connections
- Supports fluid flow ranges from 50 g/min to 100 kg/min.
- Disposable drop-in sensor option for single use applications
- certified version available
- Custom sensor mounting cradle available
Designed and Assembled in California, USA, from American and imported materials.
U.S. Patents 8,404,076 & 8,887,578; Japanese Patent 5,602,884. Other patents pending.