The CMFC-5000 Series is a line of high-performance closed-loop flow controllers designed for use in a wide variety of high-purity liquids including DI water, harsh chemicals, and CMP polishing slurries. A typical flow control module consists of a high-accuracy, advanced Coriolis flow meter with a Malema control valve. The Coriolis flow meter has an all PFA construction with no moving parts or seals. It sets a standard for flow measurement in terms of accuracy and repeatability. The Coriolis flow measurement technology with its advanced digital signal processing ensures reliable performance even for process fluids with entrapped gasses. The high speed/precision motor actuated pinch valve (for slurries) or diaphragm valve (for chemicals) helps provide a fast and precise response with minimal “overshoot”. Its all PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) construction and minimal dead volume ensure maximum process purity and reliability (chemical control valve).
- High Accuracy - Controls flowrate to within ± 1.5% of setpoint; ideal for fluid blending and/or dispense applications
- Fast Response 2 seconds (typically < 1 seconds for most applications)
- Broad application range with 2 types of control valves
- Wide range of flow control capability
- All PTFE/PFA wetted part construction – compatible with UHP liquid chemicals, DI water and CMP slurries (slurry module with Pt cured Silicone tubing)
- Mass flow measurement accuracy is independent of fluid density and viscosity
Designed and Assembled in California.
This product is protected by U.S. and International patents. See Malema's list of patents for more information.