The CMFC-9000 Integrated Coriolis Flow Controller controls liquid and Slurry flows up to 3000 grams per minute to within 1.0% accuracy of the set point, while providing a quick response time of within 2 seconds for consistent control. Also, by utilizing its coriolis (non-invasive) based flow measurement, the Integrated Coriolis Flow Controller offers direct mass flow measurement simultaneously, giving users a critical process parameter for monitoring and setting alarms.
- High Accuracy - Controls flowrate to within ± 1.0% of set point; ideal for fluid blending and/or dispense applications
- Fast Response 2 seconds (typically < 1 seconds for most applications)
- Broad application range with 2 types of control valves
- Wide range of flow control capability
- All PTFE/PFA wetted part construction – compatible with UHP liquid chemicals, DI water and CMP slurries (slurry module with Pt cured Silicone tubing)
- Mass flow measurement accuracy is independent of fluid density and viscosity
This product is protected by U.S. and International patents. See Malema's list of patents for more information.
Designed and Assembled in California.