Flowmate Series Oval Gear
The Flowmate series oval gear flow meters are designed for monitoring fuel consumption of combustion appliances and heaters or applications when low flow measurement is required. They are also suitable for a variety of liquid flow applications including high viscosity fluids.
These Oval Gear Flowmeters are available with rotors made of special materials like PPS resin, PEEK resin, Stainless Steel and other special resins. Viscosity ranges from 0-5 mPa s to 500 mPa s and can be handled under operating temperatures from -10°C to +60°C. These are simple, elegant and firm constructions with built in pulse generators. Multiple flow control systems can be made up with Valvings. Ideally suited for fine chemical processes, combustion appliances, and humidification appliances.
- Compact, lightweight flow sensors
- Simple, robust construction
- Flow range 0.1 to 500 L/h or from 0.09 L/hr (size 38)
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +80 C
- Built-in pulse generator for remote control
- Cost-effective solution for low flow ranges
- Ideal for metering fuels, fuel oils and lubricants
- Nominal size: BSP 1/8 or 1/4