SumoFlo® Low-Flow SU Coriolis Flow Meter
The Low-Flow SumoFlo® CPFM-8103-series Single-Use Coriolis Flow Meter from Malema Sensors® provides Mass Flow Rate to as low as 0.5 g/min accurate to ±1% of reading.
The SumoFlo® CPFM-8103-series Single-Use Coriolis Mass Flow Meter from Malema Sensors® is a advanced flow meter based on the Coriolis principle capable of measuring extremely low flow rates, as low as 0.5 g/min. Flow rate accuracy is better than ±1% of mass flow rate reading, and performance is independent of changes to fluid properties such as density and viscosity. The flow sensors are fabricated exclusively from USP Class VI-certified PEEK (Polyether ether ketone) polymeric material.
SumoFlo® flow meters are comprised of three assemblies: one containing the single-use sensor, another containing the supporting electronics, and a mounting enclosure for the sensor. SumoFlo® sensors are specially designed for measuring liquids in high-purity bio-pharmaceutical and other applications that require all plastic-wetted surfaces and provide a Mass Flow Rate, Total Mass and Temperature, with accuracy ±1% of reading.
The SumoFlo® series sensor is the world's only gamma-sterilizable Coriolis mass flow meter, and is available in a disposable, drop-in form factor for single-use applications. The fluid contacting surfaces are made of unreinforced PEEK that meet USP Class VI, USP 661, and USP 788 standards.
- Fluid measurement performance is independent of fluid properties; eliminating the need to calibrate on different fluids
- Accuracy is unaffected by flow regime (e.g., laminar or turbulent flow) or variations in flow velocity profile
- 1/8" barb connections
- Supports fluid flow ranges from 0.50 g/min to 50 g/min.
- Disposable drop-in sensor option for single use applications
- certified version available
- Custom sensor mounting cradle available
Designed and Assembled in California, USA, from American and imported materials.
This product is protected by U.S. and International patents. See Malema's list of patents for more information.