Malema’s SumoFlo® Single-Use Coriolis Flow Meters represent the gold standard in flow measurement with an accuracy of ±1% of reading across the flow range. These flow meters are independent of viscosity and density changes and impervious to bubbles.
Malema SumoFlo® Single-Use Coriolis Flow meters have a disposable Flow Cell constructed of all Class VI Certified PEEK that can be replaced after each use or batch. The simple disposability of the Flow Cell saves time and money by eliminating cleaning, sterilization, validation, and product cross-contamination. Inside the Flow Cell there are no moving parts that are subject to friction that might cause particle generation.
Single-use flow meters are critical to reduce equipment turnaround times in the development of biosimilar processes. In general, multi-product facilities are the typical field of application of the single-use Coriolis flow meters (e.g. process development, production of clinical reference samples, contract manufacturing).
Features & Benefits
- Accuracy of ±1% of reading
- Independent of viscosity and density changes
- Maximum pressure: 6 bar
- Available flow ranges from 0.35 g/min to 100 kg/min
- Mass flow, volumetric flow, density and temperature outputs.
- Wetted flow path Class VI Certified Peek
- Gamma-Sterilization wetted surfaces to 50 kGy
- Bubble tolerant
Typical applications include:
- Tangential Flow Filtration
- Depth Filtration
- Bulk Product Transfer Verification
- Centrifuge Concentration Measurement
Malema offers SumoFlo® sensors that meet requirements for process development and full-scale production.
For more information, please email Bio@malema.com